Automatic settlement of charging costs and essential insights into charging sessions. With a subscription to EV-Box BackOffice, you're just a click away from easy and efficient management of your charging station(s).
We have made easy charging possible with our BackOffice, a cloud-based management system that automates the management and tracking of multiple charging stations. With a subscription to this platform, you also have access to Smart Charging services that will help you maintain efficient and sustainable charging facilities anytime, anywhere.
Choose from a Home, Business, and Enterprise subscription.
With an online subscription to our cloud-based management system BackOffice, you will have access to real-time insight on your charging sessions and charging costs. In addition, the BackOffice provides automatic updates of your charging stations firmware, and keeps track of your station's performance to provide you with instant technical service if necessary. Each charging session can be started and stopped with a personal Charging Card or Key Fob, or with our mobile app ChargeNet.
For private and leasing use
- Automated tracking of your charging costs for your employer’s or private business’ administration. After a one-time registration, no further actions are required
- Real-time insight to charging status and user update via ev-box.co.uk
- Smart Charging: Regulates each charging stations electricity consumption to match the buildings available capacity, and prevents overloading of the circuits.**
- 24/7 online support for questions and malfunction reports
- Free firmware updates
For staff and guest use
- All advantages of HOME, plus:
- Online management and configuration of your charging station
- Automatic reimbursement of charging costs for guests and employees
- Customizable kWh tariffs***
- Smart Charging: Load Balancing and Hub / Satellite configuration**
- Push-notifications of your charging statuses
For commercial use
- All advantages of BUSINESS, plus:
- Advanced customization of charging fees for your guests and customers
- Customizable start rate or time rate per charging session**
- In-app promotion of your charging stations through ChargeNet
Pricing of subscriptions is set per country and is determined by EV-Box and EV-Box partners.
Smart Charging has an activation fee to be determined.
Rates per kWh are regulated by law. Rates have to be checked before approval.
Smart Charging Capabilities
Smart Charging. No doubt you’ll come across these words in your search for a charging station. It defines all intelligent functionalities in our charging stations that help you to optimize the charging process, making it an indispensible feature for operators of multiple charging points.
Smart Charging creates and distributes the available power in an efficient and flexible manner. Thanks to this, you’ll be able to avoid unnecessary costs such as overcapacity fees charged by grid operators, and you’ll get the most out of your charging stations in case of limited power capacity, any time, any place.
Depending on your subscription plan, the BackOffice gives you access to our Smart Charging solutions: Load Balancing, Peak Shaving, and Hub / Satellite.
Load Balancing maintains sufficient energy capacity
Maintain sufficient capacity for your active charging stations with the Load Balancing service. This service is essential for cases in which there is insufficient energy capacity available at a single location to operate all charging stations at the same time. In this scenario, Load Balancing enables charging stations to automatically sensor and distribute the power proportionally over all charging poles.
Peak Shaving prevents overcapacity
Distribute the available capacity per location proportionally over all charging stations in use with the Load Balancing service. This service ensures that each car is optimally charged within the limits of your charging stations’ and facility’s capacity. It also enables you to set a variable kWh or start tariff for your charging stations. This allows you to avoid any additional costs when you reach overcapacity, as you motivate users to charge during off-peak hours.
Hub / Satellite ensures cost efficiency
Multiple charging stations can be managed easily with the Hub / Satellite service, which connects a group of charging stations per location to each other through a single communication device and BackOffice plan. Operate multiple charging stations cost effectively with the Hub / Satellite configuration, which connects up to 20 charging points per location through a single communication device. This will substantially improve and facilitate the management of all charging stations and related sockets.