The e-NV200 Concept adds more bold design, and full electric capability. Its EV identity starts at the wide hood, where you’ll find a charging port door behind the iconic Nissan badge. (Source)
Cable Type: Type 1
Battery: 24 kWh Lithium-ion (Li-ion)
Max. capacity: 3.7 kW
Electric range: 170 km
Time to charge: 6 hours & 30 minutes
Plug location: Located in the front, underneath the logo
Price per electric kilometer (example): €0,03 = (24 * 0,23) / 170 km
Under ideal circumstances, the car reaches 170 kilometers fully powered by electricity. Cold temperatures and driving habits may affect the electric range.
Charging at home
One of the major advantages of electric cars is that you can charge them at home at the door, in the driveway or in the garage. We recommend our HomeLine for safely, easily and quickly charging your Nissan E-NV200 at home. It comes with a socket or a fixed cable.
HomeLine is available in 6 colours. HomeLine is a smart charging station that can be used to settle your electricity costs with your employer or through your company. Available for wall or pole mounting, or with a fixed cable.
Charging at work
We recommend a BusinessLine charging station for the safe, simple and quick charging of your Nissan E-NV200 at the office.
These charging stations are available with one or two contact points. BusinessLine with two charging points has been specifically designed for the commercial market. It is available in six colours or, if you wish, in your company colours. This charging station from EV-Box allows you to access unique services for billing and ‘smart charging’.
The installation of several charging stations is made very beneficial through central management in a so-called Hub / Satellite set-up, in which management is provided via a single station BusinessLine is available for wall or pole mounting.
There are many more reasons for choosing EV-Box!
- It's a much safer option than charging through a regular electricity socket
- It charges up to 8 times faster than a regular outlet
- Our charging stations are colour-fast, impact-resistant and non-flammable
- It can be mounted on a wall but also to a pole
- It's available in six colours or in your own RAL color
- It measures energy consumption
- EV-Box charging stations are available in different power capacities
- Both HomeLine and BusinessLine are modular built and thus requires only a minimum amount of maintenance
- Charging station management and software optimization can be done remotely
- The LED ring of each EV-Box charging station provides a clear status indication
- EV-Box settles your electricity costs automatically with your employer or leasing company, or between your business and private use.
- Both charging stations models are equipped with smart charging technology