Ioniq gives you the power of choice. Each model, all-electric, hybrid and plug-in hybrid, is based on a dedicated vehicle platform designed to enhance efficiency, comfort and handling. Plus, our Blue Drive® technology gives you lower pollution and higher performance. Source
Cable Type: Type 1
Battery: 28kWh Lithium-ion (Li-ion)
Max. capacity: 11 kW
Electric range (approximate): 250 km
Time to fully charge (approximate): 2 hours and 45 minutes
Plug location: Located near the left rear fender
Price per electric kilometer (example): €0,03 = (28 * 0,23) / 250 km
Under ideal circumstances, the car reaches 250 kilometers fully powered by electricity. Cold temperatures and driving habits may affect the electric range.
Charging at home
One of the major advantages of an electric car is that you can charge it at home, so you're always ensured of a fully charged car when you hit the road. We recommend our HomeLine for safe, easy and fast charging of your Hyundai IONIQ Electric at home. HomeLine is available with a socket or a fixed cable and can be installed as a pole or wall model. It's a Smart Charging station that enables automatic settlement of your charging bills with your employer or leasing company. Customize your HomeLine with 6 standard colors or any other RAL color of your preference.
Charging at work
We recommend our BusinessLine charging station for fast and easy charging of your Hyundai IONIQ Electric at work. BusinessLine is available with an attached (spiral) cable and can be installed as a pole or wall model. Charging up to two cars simultaneously through a single modem with optional dual sockets, BusinessLine is specifically suited for the commercial market. Customize your BusinessLine with six standard colors, your brand color(s) and logo, and make the most out of its functionalities with our Smart Charging services.
Benefits of EV-Box charging stations
- Safer and up to 8 times faster than a regular outlet
- Color-fast, impact-resistant and non-flammable
- Provides insights into charging sessions and energy use
- Available in different power capacities
- Modular built; requires only a minimum amount of maintenance
- Charging station management and software optimization can be done remotely
- The LED ring provides a clear charging status indication
- Automatic settlement of charging costs with your employer, leasing company, or your own business
- Equipped with Smart Charging technology for a cost-effective and energy-efficient use of the available power capacity